Stephen Bové - Art, Technology, Right Action

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

George Soros: The US Dollar is History


George Soros
Originally uploaded by sbove
Who do you believe more about what's happening in the world financial markets?

A. Henry "How long did I sign up for this Treasury post?" Paulsen
B. Ben "GreenSpin Jr." Bernanke
C. George W. "Bring 'em on while I run and hide" Shrub
D. Darth "I''m so evil, sometimes I just have to pinch myself" Cheney
D. Billionaire investor and humanist George Soros

``The current crisis is not only the bust that follows
the housing boom, it's basically the end of a 60-year
period of continuing credit expansion based on the
dollar as the reserve currency,'' billionaire investor
George Soros said yesterday at the World Economic
Forum in Davos, Switzerland. ``Now the rest of the
world is increasingly unwilling to accumulate
dollars.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home